World Travelers Welsh Lunch Payment Page for 1st -4th Grade!
On Friday, October 25, students will enjoy a Welsh lunch during their regular lunch period in the auditorium. All food will be provided by “VERTE CATERING by Meredith Mazur”, owned by our very own Hubbard Woods School mom. Cost is $8 per child. We will be serving:
- Cawl Cennin(Welsh Leek & Potato Soup) served with a dollop of cream and crusty bread with salted butter
- Welsh Rarebit (Welsh version of grilled cheese with two choices: just cheese, or cheese & ham)
- Welsh cake with currant served with whipped cream and lemon curd
- Side salad with tomatoes and cucumbers
- Apple cider
* For questions regarding ingredients, please contact Meredith Mazur at firstname.lastname@example.org.