The school directory is available through DirectorySpot. Access to the app is available to all parents for $5.00. (You can print directory pages from the app.)
To further unify our schools, there will be only ONE elementary school directory on Directory Spot containing information for all THREE elementary schools.
Please purchase the directory from the school of your oldest child through the normal back to school link you receive from your school. There will continue to be a separate Skokie/Washburne Directory. You will need to purchase that directory separately from the Skokie/Washburne PTO back to school link.
Anyone wishing to opt out of the school directory or to make changes should email the PTO Directory Chair: Amy Kay email@example.com. Please note that only the person you put in as “Parent 1” during the District Infosnap registration process will be given access. If you need to add an additional family member, please contact Amy.
New Families to Hubbard Woods receive information about access at the beginning of the school year. Questions? Contact Amy Kay firstname.lastname@example.org
Directory Spot Helpful Tips
- If you would like to print the directory (you can print class, families and individual school lists ), please click here for directions.
- The calendar tab across the bottom of your mobile screen displays the district calendar.
- On the teacher tab, you will notice each teacher is identified with a CI, HW or GR before their name, allowing you to distinguish between the schools.
- On the Families tab you will notice each family name is followed by either CI, GR, HW or CI/GR, CI/HW. This lets you know which school(s) the students in that family attend.
- On the family tab you will notice that the individual schools are listed at the top. This contains the main school number and the nurse’s number as well as a link to the PTO website.
- The School Info tab across the bottom of your mobile screen contains a link to the dynamic individual school calendars displayed on our district website that automatically update
Did you know you can text directly from a student’s listing?
Simply hold your finger on the number until the menu pops up and select send message.