- School personnel will be available to help your child(ren) into and out of the car.
- There are designated drop off and pick up spots. Grades 1-4, A-L are in front of school on Chatfield and M-Z are along the south side of school on Laurel near the “muscleman” play structure. Please pull as far forward as you can when picking up or dropping off your children.
- A-L Cars MUST enter Chatfield Road from Green Bay Road, not Burr or Vine. I know this is inconvenient for many but this has been deemed the safest procedure. We had a scary incident last year with a staff member almost being hit.
- M-Z cars MUST enter along Laurel ave. on the south side of Mann Park. Do not enter from Burr.
- Do not block street access or crosswalks. There must be a clear lane for vehicles to get through.
- Drivers should stay in their cars. Staff and safety patrol will assist with the car doors.
- Children should enter and exit cars on the passenger side only.
Kindergarten Pick up/Drop off
- White and Scheetz will use the Kindergarten Circle. Please enter on Gordon Terrace from Tower Road. Queue should form on the west side of Gordon Terrace once the circle is full.
- Gutierrez and Greer will use the location on the south side of the school on Laurel Ave. near the muscleman play structure.
- All Kindergarten students that go home for lunch will use the Kindergarten Circle on Gordon Terrace for both pick up and drop off at lunch.
- Teachers/associates will greet your children when they are dropped off. Please speak to your teacher for further details.
- You may drop off your kindergartener when you drop off older siblings. They will be supervised on the playground by associates.
Also, please remember that cell phone use while driving is not permitted by State Law. Dogs are prohibited on school grounds by Village Ordinance.
Thank you for helping keep our students safe.