Minutes from PTO Executive Board Meeting for 2020-2021
Minutes from 2019-2021
Each committee/PTO member is responsible for providing refreshments (water bottles/coffee) at meetings and events. Committee budgets have been adjusted as necessary to reflect this expectation.
Check the PTO closet first for beverages/snacks leftover from a previous event. If you have leftovers from your event, please store in the closet for other committees to use.
When a member of the PTO Exec Board hosts a monthly meeting, they cover their own refreshments cost.
A few notes if your committee handles monetary transactions:
1. Checks should be made payable to “Hubbard Woods PTO”
2. Please do not hold onto checks: Give them to the Assistant Treasurer, for deposit ASAP. No check should be held longer than 30 days from the time it is dated.
3. If you need to be reimbursed for purchases please submit your receipts and the check reimbursement form to the Treasurer, in a timely manner. There is a check request folder in the PTO filing cabinet in the main office. You may also request an electronic copy of the reimbursement form from the PTO President, or from either of the Treasurers. Please note: reimbursements cannot be made after June 30. This is strictly enforced by our tax auditor.
Forms and Official Documents
The following can be found in the PTO Filing Cabinet in the main office:
- Tax Exempt letter (download)
- Check Reimbursement form (HW PTO Check Request Form)
- Your Committee Folder
Resources for Committee Chairs:
Before purchasing supplies for your committee please check the following locations as we may already have what you need! Also, in keeping with the school’s Green Initiatives, please try to use recyclable and reusable products when possible. The environmental committee chair is a wonderful resource for ideas (and help!) in this area. For instance, in past years this person has worked closely with the Mayfest team to implement a number of sustainability initiatives.
There are a number of ways to promote your events/activities and otherwise communicate with the Hubbard Woods School community.
Hubbard Woods School needs parents to lend their time and talents by joining one (or more!) of our many committees. Please consider signing up! Check out the sign-up genius to see which committee you would like to join this year.